Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hi from Breana!

Hi I'm Breana! (pronounced Bre and like Anna from Frozen if anyone's wondering). People get that wrong all the time but that's alright. I'm sixteen and currently a sophomore in high school. Some of my favorite things are my friends and two best friends because they are the light to my dark and make me happy when I'm sad which isn't a whole lot but I still appreciate them for that. I love spending time with family, being silly, watching movies/TV, photography and Starbucks just to name a few things. My world revolves around music (I'm not even kidding) and always has honestly. The type of music I like to listen to varies upon my moods and emotions but typically I like listening to indie, rock and some non mainstream pop music that most people probably haven't heard of before. I always love discovering new bands I can get into and that's really fun. I played the flute in middle school for about a year and a half from sixth to seventh grade so that was probably the first time in my life I learned what it was like to be apart of something experiencing building. I also participated in track my eighth grade year and was something I loved being apart of.

The things most important to me at this point in my life would have to be photography, fashion, blogging (I'll post the link to my Word Press blog for anyone who is interested) and trying to be the best person I possibly can be. I look forward to helping out with this Average Teen Girl and all that comes to it in the future!

x, American Girl

Here's the link to my Word Press blog: https://autumnloverx.wordpress.com/
I would definitely appreciate it if you would take some time out of your day to check it out and maybe leave a comment if you're up to it. I'm working on some new things coming out soon so I keep up to date with that :) thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    Thanks for joining up
    Can't wait to get to know you and everybody else :)

    ReplyDelete