Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hi Girlies,


My name is taysia and I will be contributing to this blog. so here are a few things to know about me.

  • i live in Enid,OK. its a very small boring old town.
  • i am in the 11 grade
  • i work at mcdonalds
  • my favorite shows are Beyond Scared Straight, Finding Carter, and American Horror Story.
those are the basics and i honestly just sit at home on my phone stalking people on social media. i am mixed and live with my mom, grandma, little brother, and my twin sisters. oh yea my age.. im 16.
some social media you can find me on is wattpad@ angel_withshotguns , facebook @Taysia Smith, and instagram @ taysia.bae. you guys can always ask about anything. either message me on one of those or email @averageteengirl20 . well byeeeee guys

No comments:

Post a Comment