Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The "Being A Teen Girl" Series Team

Dear Teen Girls,

If you are part of this blog or not you have to e-mail me at averageteengirl20@gmail.com if you want to help with this new series.

At the moment I am the only member of this series team.

If you want to help with this project then e-mail me, using the e-mail above, with your answers to the "form" below:

Name:

Age:

Why you want to help with the "Being A Teen Girl" Series:

Hobbies:

Intrests:

Birthday:

Where do you live:

Which topic I would like to help with the most (pick 2):
(The topics being: Bullying, Periods, Growing Up, Crushes & Boyfriends, Advice and Tips, Beauty and Fashion,  Friends and Friendship)

I will then pick a couple of people out of those who e-mailed me.

If you aren't picked then don't worry, I will be adding some new people each month.

This new series will be starting up in NOVEMBER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment