Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas For Girls

*I promised this post on Instagram. Please follow us on instagram @AverageTeenGirl20

                Christmas Gift Ideas For Girls: 
  1. Money- this idea can be for boys too and girls of any ages. This can be in the form of gift cards too.
  2. Make Up- examples: nail polish, lip gloss, eye-liner
  3. Sweets, Chocolate...Food- Who doesn't like food?
  4. A Jar full of promised day activities with your friends- examples: "I promise you a day of baking cookies" or "I promise you a movie night, you choose the movie" (I will be posting more DIY ideas soon)
  5. Jewlerry
  6. A Watch
  7. Movies
  8. Wii Games
  9. A Clock
  10. Notebooks
  11. A Mug
  12. Sketch Book
  13. Pens
  14. Photo Holder
  15. Camera
  16. Photo Book- Pics of you and your friends (I will be posting more DIY ideas soon)
  17. An Apron
  18. A Book
  19. A Cookbook
MORE IDEAS WILL BE POSTED SOON....

No comments:

Post a Comment