Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My First Week Of School (Year 2015 to 2016)

Before this school I was homeschooled so it was a little hard falling into a school with other students again. I never wanted to go. I complained most of the holiday but I turned out to enjoy it so much I did not want to leave. But my first  few week were terriable.

It is almost a whole year ago but I remember it so well.

  So....on the first day we all had the one and only assembly of the year (swiss school...school is a  little odd here..) and our classes were put together. We were taken our main  class where we were given our seats. We talked about ourselves and tried to understand the french. We also played games to get to know each other.

The rest of the week was meeting teachers and getting out time tables. I enjoyed most of my classes.

The reasons it was terriable was nobody else spoke english and i was super shy. In the breaks i would read, write or go on my phone.

But as i got used to things....i slowly started to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment