Monday, December 1, 2014

Hi My name is Rohana.

 I'm 16 years old currently living in Jamaica for educational purposes. My home is in Madison,Wisconsin. I live with my uncle and aunt while my mom and my dad live in america with my 10 year old autistic brother. I suffer from depression and anxiety but my best friend, Chasity really helps me get through it all. I love to help people with their problems, that's the thing about depressed people.. they don't want to see anyone as sad as they are. I play sports such as Volleyball, Track and field, and Cheerleading. I love to sing even though i sound like a dying cat XD , hanging with my friends :3 , Doing makeup, Texting , and basically all social media  :3 . I have no boyfriend or girlfriend currently #Single and thats basically all there is to know :) any questions? feel free to ask! 

1 comment: