Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Some Newz!

Hiya,

That Koala bear image is just random... I think he's cute.
Anyway,
Thanks to those who have joined up, and I hope many other teen girls decide to join and start posting soon too.
And a big thank you, too, to those who will read this blog.
It means a lot to me, and the other memebers.

Now, on to a little bit of Newz

1st thing: I will be adding up contests, giveaways, and competions up now and then. Any of the other members are also welcome to do the same.

2nd thing: Please do not share your private info, just an e-mail for competions & contests, but i'll be glad if you want to have all the contest related things sent to me and we judge together.

3rd thing: No swearing on this blog.

4th thing: You are welcome to share, and talk about your other blogs, or youtube channels.

More updates to come soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment