Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Note From Average Teen Girl- About The "Being A Teen Girl" Series

Dear Teen Girls,

I am sorry I have not been writing in ages.
I had some people who wanted to help with the Bullying posts but they didn't follow through.
And I have been really busy with school, and last weekend I forgot I was going to go away on camp and would not be able to write.
I have been bullied myself in the past, so you would have thought the posts on bullying would be easy for me.... and so did I, but I wanted to have much more than just my bullying story- which really isn't that intresting anyway... and nowhere near as bad as some other people i have heard from and their bullying stories.
So... here is what I am going to do:
  • I am going to not be doing the bullying posts... for now... but will come back to it soon.
  • I will be starting on a new topic which will be SCHOOL... so tips for studying, making friends, and more.
  • I will also be trying to update once to twice a week, but don't worry if I don't.
Hope you enjoy what is to come, and sorry that I have not been posting in a while.

Average Teen Girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment