Sunday, December 20, 2015

"A Christmas Story"- December 2015




Finally I am on my christmas holidays, after breaking up on friday. But today I am not telling you all the boring stuff about tests, and holiday homework... oh no...I wouldn't put your through all that. I am going to tell you a story... a true story... of what I did on my last day of school before the holidays.
Hope you enjoy. xxx


                                      What I Did On The Last Day Of School: True Story

Last Christmas I made a bucket list for things I wanted to do this year. One of my ideas I got online which was to give a secret gift to someone. I came across my list again a couple of weeks ago and I started thinking about the secret gift thing again. I made up a plan of who to give it to and when, but I kept dropping the idea and then picking it up again. I was worried someone would catch me plus I was not sure how I would leave a secret gift for anyone. But finally after a long time... I decided to do it.
I picked out the person who would receive the gift, and brought a bunch of different goodies, all edible, and packed it into a paper bag and typed the chosen person's name out and stuck it on the bag. I had picked one of my sort-of-friends at school, who also happened to be a boy.
I got to school early, on this particular day- which was also the last day of school- and as nobody was in the corridor I took my chance and left the gift by the classroom door of the receiver. Then I ran down the corridor and down the back steps. As I was walking along the downstairs corridor I saw the exact person who the gift was for going up the stairs with two friends. I waited then followed. By the time I got upstairs he had received the gift and had opened it. I sat down and watched him. Soon some more of his friends arrived and they started talking about the gift. I had no idea what they were saying as they do not speak english.... but that is not important... anyway, I watched as they seemed to be getting excited over the whole thing. Then one of his friends asked if I had left the gift... and keeping a straight face I said NO as I didn't want to ruin the surprise.
I kept the secret all day and listened as people made comments like "so, you have a secret admirer!" and I just smiled to myself in the corner.
But soon I started to feel uncomfortable, but I wasn't sure why but I didn't want to tell him it was me, with all his friends there.
Eventually, I messaged him on facebook telling him it was me.
He was really happy and said he really liked the gift.
And that is pratically the highlight of my last day of school.....
I still can't beleive I did it, as I am really shy and kept putting this off....
But I am really happy about how it all turned out.

Comment down below something you did which you would not usually did OR leave a comment saying who you would leave a secret gift for if you could and why.

      .....And Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment