Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year - Note To Readers

Dear Teen Girls,
Hope you are all well and sorry we haven't been updating the blog recently.
I seem to be the only people out of about 12 of us girls who has been posting but we'll see what we can do.
Hope you all had a great christmas and hope you have a great new year.
We would love to hear what you all did for christmas so don't forget to leave a comment below.
More will be comming soon....
Love you all,
and again Happy New Year
I can't beleive 2015 has gone by... the years zoom by so quickly.
I will soon be married with 5 children... haha.... I don't think so.... more likley I will be an old lady with no children sitting in her living room knitting all day. LOL
Talk to you all soon,
AverageTeenGirl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment